Do you feel strange and uncomfortable for not having a new accessory in your closet? Well, that’s how women tend to behave, and you should be picky enough to buy the correct ones! Are you a cat lover? Then definitely your accessory collection deserves the cat pendant necklaces, that come in different style and designs, from classy to minimalistic, preppy to feminine. But do you understand the correct ways to style them?
If you have a wonderful cat necklace, you should be perfect to wear it with your day to day outfits, be it for running weekend errands, or while partying. Here are certain things to make sure you follow while styling these paw-some necklaces.
Some tips to buy the required cat necklace:
- But the statement cat necklace that complements your neckline. People wearing sort necklines must avoid short necklaces or very flamboyant designs. If you have a V-neckline, the small pendants look great. For long necklines, all types of necklaces are going to fit you.
- Before buying the cat pendant neckpiece, make sure to consider your height. Women who are short must choose a long necklace, as it will draw attention away from the neck area, creating a slimmer look.
- Always be careful about adding some definition to your cleavage with the necklace you choose. For instance, the round necklines that show off cleavage must go for short necklaces, and for strapless you can use your favorite cat chokers.
- The cat pendant necklace also depends on the shape of your face. Balancing the face shape with the cat pendant will enhance your look.
Here are some style ideas to dress up in the cat themed forever in my heart necklace.
- If you are going for a diamond cat pendant necklace, you need not always dress up in the flowy extravagant gowns. Go by the rule that less is more, and hence you can wear this with your work attire or a simple tee and denim for running errands.
- To style the attire properly, you need to make sure that the cat neckpiece complements your outfit and also other jewelry or accessories you wear. Everything should be balanced with your pendant.
- Though the cat pendant will be the standout accessory, you can also create some layering with it. Show off your unique look with other layered necklaces and stacked rings and bracelets.
- Think offbeat while choosing or styling your cat pendant neckpiece. Go for quirky and eccentric cuts, styles and designs and if you are choosing a stone, look out for some colorful jewels in the form of colored stone pendants.